Selasa, 28 Julai 2009

Chapter 8: Impatient

I love to see you walk into the room. Body shining lighting up the place. And when you talk, everybody stops. Cause they know you know just what to say. And the way that you protect your friends. I respect you for that. And when you grow, you take everyone you love along. I love that you don't fly me away. Don't need to buy a diamond key to unlock my heart. You shelter my soul. You're my fire when I'm cold.

It was many years ago. Baby when you stole my cool.

I get so excited when you travel with me. Baby, while I'm on my grind. And never would I ever let my hustle come between me and my family time. You keep me humble out of this hype. Cause you know there's more to life. If I need you, you will be here. You will make the sacrifice. Don't fly me away. Don't need to buy a diamond key to unlock my heart

Gotta feel you and be near you. You're the air that I breathe to survive. Gotta hold you, wanna show you. That without you my sun doesn't shine. You don't have to try so hard for me to love you. Babe, without you my life just ain't the same. You don't have to try so hard for me to love you
You had me. always.

i wish i can wrote these words to sumbudy. but nahhh. mana mungkin. :)

nucmed. boring. boring. boring. ngantok. but dapat line phone. so x ngantok. dato ali baek. auntie syimah pon baek. abe akmal comey. abe wan nerd! hahah. tanx 4 de adiah2 simple. chantek. rindu korang. :D


huh. grand gle. bkn cam xray department. cam miskin gile. agi trok dr jehan miskin

obat oh obat. apsal la ko ionizing?

pet-CT. compatible with house pet too.

bosss

cacat


pigi penang national park. gees. heaven.
monkey beach.

canopy walk- kalau jatoh pasti arwah
hiking pakai jeans. gud ideas.
sangat chantek
jalanjalan
kaki
makcik tunggu cucu balek raye
pissin around
mandimanda
itam suda
kaki saiz 11
epic jalan2



tanx to acha. 4 mcflurry. ime nnt jumpe wokey. mimi ngan tello, ari sabtu ni oncall. jgn mrayau. kak iecha. sile2 dtg. shahmad, sile besabarr. afa,mane kao pigi haaa? ayong sile masokkan duet. ak nak joli.

mau pulang. brape ari je lagi. saba zar sabaaa. ayong. orangt gile jangan layan. layan orang2 yang baek ati je. yang busok perot busok ati perot ijau jangan layan. kasik bunoh.

mau nengok new moon? mali2.

JO!! aku pulangg!! hahaaa




p/s: psycho. kesian. kesian. blah skarang!!

Tiada ulasan: