Isnin, 24 Mei 2010

thanks stephenie meyer




and so the lion fell in love with the lamb..
what a stupid lamb..
what a sick masochistic lion.



do you know, that you're my life now, you're the only thing it would hurt me to lose?
do i dazzle you?
frequently?


do you ever think that your life might be easier if you weren't in love with me?

when you can live forever, what can you live for?

what if i'm not a superhero? what if i'm the bad guy?



remember this. the clouds i can handle, but i can't fight with an eclipse.


i think you're having hysterics. maybe i should just slap you.
you are so human. ruled by your hormones.
yeah, blame those hormone instead.



but, i don't think i can live through seeing you try harder.
I've never seen anyone trying so hard. it hurts to watch.

if i could have a sweet dreams at all, it would be about you. and i'm not ashamed of it.

if singing, you considered as the sacrifice you've ever wanted, I'll sing all night if it will keep the bad dreams away.





and please. would you please tell me what you're thinking? before i go mad?







i may not me a human towards you, but i'm a man.
just look after my heart. i have left it with you.



....

Tiada ulasan: